Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sunrise Series

Lately I have been enjoying working in series. My latest series is inspired by the sunrises over Nantasket Beach in Hull Massachusetts. The pieces are 5" square (8" with matting).  They are composed of fabric which I lay down improvisationally and secure with fusible products. I then layer with batting and muslin and quilt on a domestic (sit down) sewing machine. The quilting designs are inspired by Zentangle® patterns and I use several thread colors.  
They are available for  purchase click here.

Sold

Sold



Sold



 Sold
 Sold







2 comments:

  1. These are so fun. I was a quilter for years, but haven't done much lately. I am inspired to do something like that. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your sunrise series. Very inspiring

    ReplyDelete